Monday, June 15, 2009


Hey guys,

Hope all is well. 2 flights down and one more to go. We've been in the air for atleast every bit of 18 hours. Well i'm in Nairobi for a layover. I was suppose to only be here for about 2 hours but it ended up being longer. I just found out that i wont leave here until 1:20 AM-ish in the morning. Tired is an understatement. Please pray for my strength. "no rest for the weary." So far the trip has been awesome. I'm meeting so many cool people its unbelievable. I'm so excited about whats to come that it's unbelievable. God is gonna do a mighty work here. Well I have to go "mac-daddy" is only 87% as i write this and i need to conserve as much as i can.

-God is still faithful...

2 comments:

trace said...

that is whats up bro thanks for keeping us posted u know im staying tuned!!!...lol!!...

James Mable Jr. said...

Hey bro! Keep on pressing! IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!